the ARC is the Premier Worship Center and School for Christian leaders in the church and in the marketplace. We believe the life of the Christian is a ministry that God desires to use to expand the Kingdom of God in the earth realm, and that Accountability, Responsibility, and Collaboration are the means by which we can work together to accomplish His plan.
Our Foundational Scripture. 2 Timothy 3:17 That the man [man, woman, child] of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
Our Mission. Equipping Leaders, Leading Dreamers.
Our Vision. The Development of Competent, Resilient individuals willing and able to Create, to Transform, and to Lead.
ARC Statement of Faith:
- We believe in one God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct. We try to provide accurate Biblical understanding that will cause believers to shed preconceived religious notions and press into a powerful comprehension of the infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence and emphasis upon the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the literal personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ — and also in the potential of Christ-likeness returning amidst the many-membered corporate believer.
ARC Core Values:
- Fervent prayer—We confess that we are completely dependent upon our sovereign God and will promote that dependence upon Him through an intimate relationship developed and nurtured in prayer.
- Individual and Corporate Character and Integrity—We covenant to live and serve in the way we want those we mentor, train, and serve with, to live and do their work. Our lives and work shall model our values and be a training ground for others.
- Accountability and Responsibility. We believe that Personal Accountability is an opportunity. It is an opportunity to contribute to the community of which we are a part. It is our opportunity to ask, "What can we do to contribute?" and "How can we make a difference?" As a member of our community, it is our responsibility to participate and to exhibit exceptional leadership skills and characteristics regardless of the role or title we may hold at any given time.
- Covenant Relationships - We covenant to be builders of relationships. We realize that it is only by way of covenant relationship, that we can meet our individual and common goals and complete our destined missions. Together, we can uniquely impact our community and our world for Christ.
the ARC International Ministries and the ARC International Corporation are members
of the Jubilee Alliance Apostolic Network,
(Apostle Dr. Kluane Spake).